Sunday, February 1, 2015

P52 - Week 3 - Circles

Yeah ... this was not working out for me at all!!!  Nevertheless, I did come up with a few slightly interesting things.

I'd say this is the best one.  I wish I could have been there later in the day so that I could have played with the sun a little more, but it was cool.  Can I claim to be the only headshot photographer in Orlando to have a larger than live headshot of Mickey Mouse?

This record was hanging from a string on the ceiling so I tried to catch the record while it was spinning but keep the words in focus.  I didn't have a tripod so it was a little difficult but I like the weirdness that the slight blur gives this image.  While a tripod is the best way to get a sharp photo, sometimes getting it wrong still works.

I loooove this!!!  Its this wire frame bowl that's a piece of wall art, very sexy.  Shooting this close makes right in front and right in back of the focal point blurry.  That leaves me with a slice that's in focus; very cool.  The shadows are awesome too.  Playing with shadows is a must for a boudoir photographer in Ocala (or anywhere for that matter).





No comments:

Post a Comment