Sunday, January 25, 2015

P52 - Week 2 - Red

Ok, so A Sharp Photo's adventure this past week was the color Red.  I was a little delayed because I had to function as a headshot photographer in Atlanta last weekend but I caught up this week.  I am a little on the fence about how to handle this project on the whole.  Part of me wants to work on planning concepts but another part of me wants to let things be organic and true.  I'll figure it out.  I actually had 2 ideas that I didn't do that may have to roll into another week in a different way.

This was a 'berry good picture' (womp womp!!).  I was actually finished with the week but I saw this on the way home from church and figured it would work.

While I don't necessarily think the flower is all that exciting, I liked it against the yellow background.

I probably took like 50 photos of this flower; moved it around, changed the background, changed the lighting.  Sometimes I forget but its important to fully explore a subject to make sure you get the most out of it.

Just happened upon this.  I liked the contrast between the bright red, the green and the blue.

This was right next to the phone booth (how perfect is that for someone shooting red things).

Click here to see their website

This store had this massive red lawn chair.  If I was thinking, I would have taken a photo in the chair because you can't tell how large the chair is.  Rookie mistake.


Yep, I know this is probably out of spec for a boudoir photographer in Ocala but I have to use my camera often (all of the time even) if I'm going to be #ASharpshooter.  If you haven't, like my page www.facebook.com/asharpphoto13 and you can see more of my work at my website: www.asharpphoto.biz.  You can purchase art there as well as see my work.

Thank you for looking and I would love to hear your comments :).


No comments:

Post a Comment