Thursday, February 19, 2015

A Strike and a Miss!!!!

So, I am working towards being a major boudoir photographer in Ocala, last week Saturday was Valentines day and my wife coincidentally picked #17 for my P52 and that number was lingerie!!!!  How perfect was that?!?!?  Well, not as perfect as I thought, I got no work done at all!  I considered shooting the lingerie alone but that wasn't grabbing me.  In my eyes, lingerie is best shot on a person (I've done a lingerie shoot or 2 in Orlando so I know).  By the time  I came to that realization, I wasn't able to get a model booked and the week was a bust :(.

Its not the worst thing in the world but I will not do what I did with my last project.  It took me 2 years to complete my P-365 ... yeah.  So, back to work; I'll have something for ya'll this weekend. :)


www.asharpphoto.biz
#ASharpPhoto
#ASharpShooter

No comments:

Post a Comment