Monday, February 9, 2015

P52 - Week 4 - Black and White

The week started out a little slowly because I really wanted to get it right.  Yes, you can make any photo black and white but when it is done right it makes more of an impact.  I found some interesting things and about halfway through the week, I got wind of a black and white photo event at local studio.  Enjoy!!

Wonderful model Angelica Stacey.  Its great when a model knows what they are doing, makes my job easier and makes me look like a sharp shooter :).

I really have no idea why this worked so well but I love it!!  It almost glows.  Its a little flower but its almost more than an Ocala photographer could ask for.

This, I actually saw last week off of the highway and I kept passing it and couldn't figure out where it was.  This has everything you need to make a great black and white photo; strong graphic elements (the lines), marked difference in colors (black soil, green grass, white whatever that is).  Its very cool.

I am working hard to be the headshot photographer in Orlando that is everyone's go-to guy so I make sure I always shoot a headshot.  Its easy to forget when you are doing a shoot with a model because you want to get the dress and the shoes and take in the whole look.  Never forget the power of eyes and a face, punch all of the way into that and grab some emotion and you have a strong image.  This is Emily.

I would say this is my signature, finding minor details and making it an image.  I just love lines and shapes.  As an Ocala boudoir photographer, this can come in handy.  I like the thought of creating art with people that has nothing to do with them.  The beautiful model that was wearing this dress was Lymari

 I also love clouds.  I saw this sky when I went to pay my rent.  If you don't, you should stop and look up sometimes; its amazing up there.



This woman here, Thao Tran!!!!!!!!  When they say #RiptheRunway, they are talking about her.  Really good at what she does and so gracious.  I hope I get to work with her again someday.  I'm sure every Orlando photographer wants to work with her so I'll just get in line :).


And my favorite shot of the night of, Miss Kayla Tague.  Again, these are the shots that I love doing most, simple, graphic and eye catching.


Yeah, I know I'm a little late posting, I will blame it on the event being on Saturday and after the event, I had to go audition for a few films so I couldn't get right to work when I got home.  Thank you for watching and have a good week.

Follow me, I'm going places!!!
Instagram/Twitter - @ASharpPhoto
Facebook - www.facebook.com/asharpphoto13
Site - www.asharpphoto.biz



No comments:

Post a Comment