Thursday, February 26, 2015

Work

Hard work.  Consistent, day in day out, never quitting work; that is the secret ingredient.  I've heard more than one great photographer say that people always want to know how they can achieve, get as far as the great ones in less time.  We live in this microwave society and we think that with enough money, with a short cut, with the right connections, we can get around time.  It can't be done.

Here's a secret, time is going to go by anyway so you may as well put in the work while its going by.  I am convinced that you can do anything you want to do as long as you are willing to put in the time and the work.  I've been searching and exploring with my camera since 2012 and I have a long way to go but 3 years puts me here.  Seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years are the building blocks of greatness.
Day 3

Day 371
patterns art

No comments:

Post a Comment