Saturday, January 24, 2015

Interrupting my regularly scheduled program

So I was supposed to have week 2 of my P52 up last week. The theme was Red.  Well, A Sharp Photo was in Atlanta with Detour Entertainment making connections and building the business up there.  I did get a great shot of the side of a church, brick; it was red but I converted it to black and white :).

But we did some really exciting things and they will play out as we get further into the year.  I will keep you posted.  While I am working towards becoming a major headshot photographer in Orlando, I am also working on building a boudoir business in Central Florida as well.  Here are a few of the shots I grabbed last weekend, Enjoy!!

Chris Greene

Celest Turner

Decatur Presbyterian Church


No comments:

Post a Comment