Sunday, January 11, 2015

2015 Project 52 - P52

Last year, I finished a project that I'd started 2 years prior.  I purposed to process an image daily for a year,  a Project 365.  Never mind that it took twice as long, I finished!!  I learned a lot and it advanced my photography in a major way.  Once I finished it, I knew that I wanted to continue developing my craft in an organized or regular way. 

This year I am doing a Project 52 (P52).  The purpose is for me to focus on certain themes, skills, etc for a longer period of time so that I can drill down and explore a little bit more than once a day.  I will post some of my results a the end of each week.

Stay tuned!!!

#asharpphoto #sharpshooter #besharp

P52 list (not to be necessarily completed in this order):



1.      Rock
2.      Paper
3.      Scissors
4.      Water
5.       Lines
6.       Circles
7.       Lego figurines in an off setting
8.        Wood
9.        Books
10.                  Cars
11.                  Blue
12.                  Red
13.                  White
14.                  Trucks
15.                  Metal
16.                  Patterns
17.                  Black and White
18.                  Eyes
19.                  Tracking
20.                  Lingerie
21.                  Games
22.                  Furniture
23.                  Street signs
24.                  Trains, tracks, etc
25.                  Hands
26.                  Instruments
27.                  Yellow
28.                  Fruit
29.                  Vegetables
30.                  Dessert
31.                  Create cartoons
32.                  Levitation
33.                  Umbrellas
34.                  Bodyscapes
35.                  Marvel
36.                  DC
37.                  Doors
38.                  Gates
39.                  Records (wax)
40.                  Cassettes
41.                  CD’s
42.                  28mm (or wider)
43.                  f/2.0
44.                  Composites
45.                  High Heels
46.                  Fans
47.                  Hair
48.                  ABC’s (A through M)
49.                  ABC’s (N through Z)
50.                  Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment