Thursday, June 6, 2013

My full time uncooperative model

My wife is in no way, shape or form interested in being a model.  I remember that every time I try to take her photo for more than 5 minutes.  As difficult as she is, she teaches me that I need to have the concept in mind before I start working.  Not to mention, my wireless trigger finally quite on me so I was unable to do wireless flash like I wanted to.  I ended up triggering the flash with a flash on camera.  It took a little doing for the flash behind her to 'see' the flash on my camera.

Some people are really into the process and enjoy taking photos, allowing me to experiment (aka flounder).  But if I run into someone who does not really want to be photographed, I need to know how to get what I want quickly.  No, there is no gallery of maternity shots of her on my site but feel free to click here and take a look at some of my other work.

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment