Wednesday, September 16, 2015

A Sharp Photo - Living Statue Project

I am creating a series with primarily metallic bodypaint.  I want to showcase all bodies and shapes.  If you are interested in participating, email me at: asharpphoto13@gmail.com and I will explain the project in detail.  I look forward to working with you :).

body paint art Model: Alana

black photographs for sale


nude art

<a href="http://fineartamerica.com/art/body+paint" style="font: 10pt arial; text-decoration: underline;">body paint art</a>


Follow me on Instagram/Twitter: @asharpphoto
Facebook: www.facebook.com/asharpphoto13
Site: www.asharpphoto.biz

A Sharp Photo is a Central Florida based (Orlando to Ocala) photography company specializing in Actor/Corporate headshots, Film & TV Production photography, Boudoir, Portrait photography and Art.  Michae E. Allen started this company in 2012 and his aim is to use photography to show people the beauty in themselves and the world around them. body paint digital art for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment