Sunday, May 3, 2015

A Change of Heart

So, for quite some time I'd been saying that I had no interest in photographing weddings.  I felt that they were too much work and I didn't know if I was up to the challenge.  Last month I photographed a small wedding for a friend in Orlando and I love it!  Because I was just doing a favor for a friend, I didn't fully equip like I normally would but things went really well.  I discovered (decided) that the pace of weddings isn't what scares me; its the potential to miss great moments that bothers me.  You have to know everything that's going on and be hyper-aware and that's before you get things technically correct with your camera.  But, all things considered, I actually enjoy doing weddings and I look forward to doing more.

Click here to see more of the DiGeorge wedding







Twitter: @asharpphoto
Instagram: @asharpphoto





A Sharp Photo is a Central Florida based (Orlando to Ocala) photography company specializing in Actor/Corporate headshots, Film & TV Production photography, Boudoir, Portrait photography and Art.  Michae E. Allen started this company in 2012 and his aim is to use photography to show people the beauty in themselves and the world around them.
prints for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment